February 27, 2011

Overdue

*Checks last post date*

Ok, 3 months since I've last posted anything on this blog.  It's been a pretty busy year, work and other crazy shit has made it difficult for me to pick up a camera and shoot.  Lets just say 2011 hasn't really been good to me.

Hopefully I'll get to shoot more, but I'll likely disappear again for another 3-4 months :)


You'll find cars in the oddest places.. 


 My grandfather, during my uncle's wedding.  After this it'll be our (grandchildren) turn, not me though :)



 Back to airports..and delays. 


 Friendship..


..and companionship. 


Finger licking good. 


I can't resist taking a snap at slanted objects.  OCD? 


Last one, beautiful sun rays..or in the gaming term, god rays :) 

Next post will probably be about MMU's Under One Roof accoustic night..hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment